X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:32 AM

Hey guys,

I've finally turned around to the Dark Side, and started to use the Media Library. Kind of. I've always avoided it because it just plain didn't work right, and only about 1/4 of my stuff ever appeared in it, but as far as I can see everything is fine atm.

However, I don't want to use it constantly, because I have various sources set up, such as the Yahoo and YouTube plugins and I like teh layout I have. My question is, is there a way to trigger the library mode upon entering a certain folder? Could I make my TV shows appear in the library mode, but everything else in files view? I basically want it so that when I click on the TV Shows icon it will automatically go to the Library mode\episodes\title section to organise everything pretty similarly to just the files view, witht eh Watched/Unwatched icons possible.

I also want to know if I can change the episodes layout. It currently is organised by episode as "no. Name" if I have multiple seasons, but as "Season x No. Name". Is there a way to make it so it will always ask for the Season number, even when theres only one, and show it as "No. Name" without the "Season x".

Cheers guys
Leroux

#2 Thegutter

Thegutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Vocal Trance, DDR, ITG, Stepmania, and of course the beloved Xbox!
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE(Stefan Leroux @ Feb 16 2008, 02:08 AM) View Post
However, I don't want to use it constantly, because I have various sources set up, such as the Yahoo and YouTube plugins and I like teh layout I have. My question is, is there a way to trigger the library mode upon entering a certain folder? Could I make my TV shows appear in the library mode, but everything else in files view? I basically want it so that when I click on the TV Shows icon it will automatically go to the Library mode\episodes\title section to organise everything pretty similarly to just the files view, witht eh Watched/Unwatched icons possible.

I've been wondering the EXACT same thing...I like Library Mode but it won't pick up half of the videos I have on there, including Music Videos, Youtube, Ebaums, Home Movies, etc. Anyway to trigger library mode for a particular folder (Movies and TV Shows)?

#3 Stefan Leroux

Stefan Leroux

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:42 PM

Just a thought, but if this isn't possible in itself, could it be done through a script, or a plugin?

I don't know exactly how to do it, but couldn't it be done with a video plugin that when used will just run "ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles)".

Alternatively, is there any way to add an <onclick> event to source or something like that, because I think the ability to go into the Library from a subwindow would really improve the program, and possibly increase the number of people using the Library.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users