Photo

Are There Any Good Wii Scene Sites Out There Like Xbox Scene ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johnmiceter

johnmiceter

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:08 AM

I really love this site when I used to have my old xbox as it told me all the information I wanted to know but also used to let people know what was knew that got released and stuff.

But now I got my wii and love it and about to chip it , I've been searching for a good wii scene site but can't find any. The ones I do find don't have much info or anything there. And I would love to know what kind of programs or emulators that come out for the Wii that I could use.

So if anyone knows any, please don't be shy and let me know, thanks. cool.gif

Edited by johnmiceter, 17 February 2008 - 05:09 AM.

#2 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:08 AM

Try this one.

#3 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:57 AM

+1 for nintendo-scene.

I moderate the off-topic forums, so watch yourself!

... mwahaha

... lol

Seriously though, N-S is turning into a greater and better site everyday. A lot of people from this site help run N-S, so it's good stuff.

#4 johnmiceter

johnmiceter

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for that Alex. I guess there isn't to many around yet as Wii is still relatively new to the scene isn't it ?

But does look like it's got alot of potential, and if it's half as good as my xbox 1 was, I would be really happy.
I just hope the gamecube emulators that were out run all the N64, SNES, and NES games really well. Because I heard the Wii can play any Emulators that the GC could once you get the right chip wink.gif So has anyone played any of these Emulators yet ? Because this is one of the main reasons I want to get it modded.

Btw, I hope we can talk about Emulators and stuff, should be able to hey (some sites don't let you), because I'm not supplying a link or anything.

#5 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:52 AM

The Wii, when in GC mode, is essentially a GC. You will find that just about any GC homebrew will play on a modded Wii. Check out nintendo-scene.com for more details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users