shadow mazter

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 11 June 2003 - 12:56 AM

ok

i was putting my switch on my xecuter2 lite plus then i was putting the cover on then after i cheked if it stilled work and it didnt so i took it off and i saw the the switches wires were off and then i tryed to put them back and then i by mistake moved the chip now i still have my switch hooked up to the ON/OFF pins and it does not seem to be working.

do i have to put the black plastic thing back on the ON/OFF thing to start evox back up or can i just leve the switch and i also not using a spacer casue when i try to use it i cant screw in the screw at all so i dont use it, is it important and can i just use a washer????

aim/aol=bravo568

#2 karishbhr

karishbhr

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 June 2003 - 01:10 AM

hmm... well ur terrible at explaining problems, slow down breath, and if you want instant tech support goto #xbins4newbies on irc.inet.tele.dk

PS. Noone would ever post nething on ur forum that u made, no offense

#3 rob_ocelot

rob_ocelot

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 06:22 PM

If I understand you correctly -- You went to put a switch on an X2 Lite+ and you ended up unseating the chip.

No biggie, just fiddle with it until you get the d0 point aligned again.

You also asked if you needed to replace the black plastic 'jumper'. Yes, if you want the chip to work.

My advice to you is to solder the d0 point. After the third time you go on a spelunking expedition into your xbox to reseat the d0 pin you'll wish you had soldered the damn thing in there in the first place. Don't worry, practice and just use the alternate d0 point on the back of the board.

You do need to use the spacer, and *don't* use the T-10 screw that was originally there on that post... it's not long enough to handle both the X2 lite+ and the spacer. Use the phillips screw that came with the X2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users