• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 g$$$

g$$$

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:14 PM

Hello, it has been a long time since I messed with this stuff but my WD 300Gig died yesterday and I need to get on xbins and get a few things. Is xbins still working? I get right to where I should get the password and username but I never get it. The old info I have saved in Flashfxp will not connect. I can however connect to xbmc through xbmp.uk.xbins.org as usual, just not xbins. I downloaded a new version of mIRC that looks a little different from what I used years ago but it still seems to work the same. No robot on xbins, just the screen for /msg xbins! list. Any insight would be appreciated.

#2 skr

skr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE(g$$$ @ Feb 17 2008, 03:50 PM) View Post

I downloaded a new version of mIRC that looks a little different from what I used years ago but it still seems to work the same. No robot on xbins, just the screen for /msg xbins! list. Any insight would be appreciated.

I'm relatively new to the XBox 'scene' and have used xbins only a few times, but the last time I used it I had to use the command "/msg _xbins !list" (with an extra underscore). I believe this was mentioned in the instructions immediately after signing in to the #xbins channel.

#3 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:50 PM

They've been changing stuff around in the channel over the last few days. Now, all you have to do is type !list in the channel and the bot will message you w/ login information.

#4 g$$$

g$$$

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:37 AM

Thanks Bro's I got it sorted. I think that is what was happening. I got on tonight, it said just type !list and all was well. Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users