- X-Clamp Replacement (RBJTech's Method): Completed
- Front Fan Header Mod: Completed
- Install CPU Heatsink Fan: Incomplete
- Install Talismoon Fans: Incomplete
- Fan Shroud Mod: Incomplete
- Custom Paint Job: In Progress
- Custom Window Cut: In Progress
I may consider changing the RoL LEDS, but I suck at soldering, and the fan header was hard enough.
My custom window cut progress. My dremel's battery runs low quickly.
The color choice.
Missing a sand job and the clear coat. Just a shot for color comparison.
Shot of the freshly painted vents.
A shot of what the faceplate will look like when finished.
I'm missing a clearcoat on all my painted pieces. Will update as I complete more.
Questions? Comments? Gripes?
Edited by Toyfare, 18 February 2008 - 01:45 AM.