Photo

2 Xboxs And Im Tried Of Switching Hard Drives.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 census007

census007

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

i have 2 360s one modded and one for live. if i but my xbox live account on a memory stick
will i be able to play all the arcade games i downloaded to the harddrive?

Thanks.

#2 mafiafan123

mafiafan123

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:21 PM

ok you can use the live account on the MU but heres the thing anything downloaded is exclusive to that live id only, second off if your playing games on you modded xbox and it saves game data ect it is something that could be saved on the mu and lead to ur unmodded xbox being banned not that theres proof i would just be worried best to important an account on the reg one and look up info unsure.gif not sure if thats the answer you were looking for?

#3 roger_27

roger_27

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(mafiafan123 @ Feb 18 2008, 11:57 PM) View Post

ok you can use the live account on the MU but heres the thing anything downloaded is exclusive to that live id only, second off if your playing games on you modded xbox and it saves game data ect it is something that could be saved on the mu and lead to ur unmodded xbox being banned not that theres proof i would just be worried best to important an account on the reg one and look up info unsure.gif not sure if thats the answer you were looking for?

wow........ I would say you dont know about punctuation, but you did use SOME.....so... wow... let me see if I can fix your reply to something thats not a looong run on sentence:

ok you can use the live account on the MU, but heres the thing: anything downloaded is exclusive to that live id only. Second off, if you're playing games on your modded xbox and it saves game data ect... it is something that could be saved on the MU and lead to ur unmodded xbox being banned (not that theres proof i would just be worried). It is better to import an account on the reg one and look up info? unsure.gif was this the answer you were looking for?

#4 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

the xbox live games are not stored within the gamer profile, they are separate files averaging around 40mb so you will not be able to fit many on the MU.

they are also linked the the console ID that the games were first downloaded from, so any paid content will downgrade back to the demo version if you try and play it on a different xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users