Photo

New Systems Shipping With The Newest Mb?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fightinchikn

fightinchikn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:41 PM

Hey guys Im wanting to upgrade my old system to a newer one with HDMI so Im debating purchasing an arcade core system. Are these all now shipped with the newest motherboard. Im wanting to buy it from amazon and was wondering if there is any way to know. Thanks

#2 mattzane227

mattzane227

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:32 AM

I just bought one Sunday from Amazon and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. (Wednesday) I'll tell you what I get when it gets here. I'm praying it's a falcon w/ a Benq. I just don't want a freakin Hitachi 79.

#3 fightinchikn

fightinchikn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

That would be great if you could let me know. Thanks!

Edited by fightinchikn, 20 February 2008 - 06:10 PM.

#4 KyesaRRi

KyesaRRi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

Bought my new 360 in the arcade pack new unit with Benq drive and HDMI, its my live box now. My brothers bought another 360 to replace their rrod unit from the same store, theirs was a refurb with a Hitachi and no hdmi but it was dirt cheap and we only use sd tv's atm. From talking to other people who have bought the arcade pack most if not all are the new box's.

I called up the store [wow] before i purchased mine to confirm that it was a new box, they even opened and checked if it had a benq drive [it helps to know someone who works there =P] for me.

#5 mattzane227

mattzane227

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

I just got an Arcade from Amazon today and it was a 09-30-2007 and it had a 203w psu and a hitachi drive. The worst of both worlds. Back to Amazon it goes. They don't have any 360's at all at any store where I live. Best Buy, Circuit City, WalMart, EB, Gamecrazy. I just want a falcon w/ a BenQ, is that asking so much?

#6 pirno

pirno

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

i think only some of the new ones are getting new m/b because my friend has a Zephyr and a hitachi drive (quite unlucky) + he bought one last week while i have a benq falcon bought in december.

edit: it might be because his is a premium and mines an elite? i dunno

Edited by pirno, 21 February 2008 - 06:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users