• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 momentum8

momentum8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

Ok, for the past few days I have been spending hours trying to find ways of editing game saves for KOTOR from my xbox. I am using the Action Replay memory card to transfer saves from xbox-Pc. I have extracted the saves I want to edit to my desktop for quick access. I just downloaded KSE 3.3.3 to edit with. I double click to load it and it asks me to find the game installation directory. I dont have KOTOR on PC but on Xbox, so this is useless. So I thought I would see if loading the save folder would work-it didnt. Please tell me how I can load my XBOX save onto KSE so I can edit it to my liking. My xbox is un-modded and I dont plan on modding it. I know you can edit xbox saves on your pc and transfer them back to your xbox although Im not sure how. PLEASE HELP ME! If you know how I can do this please add me on msn and/or reply on here exactly how to do it. Thanks!

hotmail: crazychris456@hotmail.co.uk

Please Reply ASAP!

#2 Tamajito

Tamajito

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:23 AM

The readme supplied with KSE tells exactly what is needed to make it work. Taken directly from said readme:
\dialog.tlk
\saves\(various save folders)\savegame.sav
\saves\(various save folders)\savenfo.res
\saves\(various save folders)\globalvars.res
\saves\(various save folders)\partytable.res
\texturepacks\swpc_tex_gui.erf [OPTIONAL - for item/spell/portrait picture display]
\override\(.2da files or .uti files) [OPTIONAL]
Without actually modding your box there are ways you can gain ftp access to it, many of which can be found in the tutorials section of the main page or these forums. Once you have ftp access, get the listed files, put them in a folder with whatever name you like and point KSE to that folder when prompted. Also note that all of KSE's functionality cannot be utilized for Xbox saves.

#3 momentum8

momentum8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:05 PM

Yes I have tried this but have 0 experience with any type of xbox save modding experience I need an in depth explanation. I need to know exactly which files go in which folder sort of thing. Lol im such a nub tongue.gif

#4 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:01 AM

Those are the files. The saves contain 5 files, all named in Tamajito's post. They all go in the folders also mentioned.

If you still need more, check here >> http://www.lucasforu...splay.php?f=646

#5 momentum8

momentum8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Ok I managed to figure it out and edit my saves now, thanks to you guys XD
BUT...I transfered the files back into the zip and I try to transfer it from Actionreplay-> Device and it says "This is not a valid XBOX save" please help! Sorry to sound such a noob but Im a first timer with this kind of thing tongue.gif
And please, for sake of saving time please add me on msn lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users