Photo

Hitman Blood Money Bullet Mods? Any Help :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CombatCarl

CombatCarl

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

Hey all I was wondering if anyone has messed with modding Hitman Blood money. I love the game so much I play it everyday. It's just one thing I always wish I could edit the bullets for the air-rifle. (the tranqulizer) I'm wondering if there was a way to maybe edit the silver baller ammo like the bullets that are more silent to shoot tranqulizer bullets from the level A New Life. I was suggesting the ability for the silver baller because it would be possible to switch between bullets types from deadly to non deadly in the upgrade screen. (Silent bullets or Heavy going through door bullets) But also as a side note if that's not possible maybe to make the Sep.40 SD shoot the tranqulizer bullets and make the air rifle to shoot the sep.40 sd bullets. You know if I was to swap the dependencies or something like that. Anyway my point is that I've never tried to mod this game except with the hitman save editor which is pretty cool by the way. So I was just asking if anyone out there had any knowledge about modding the game and could maybe shoot me in the right direciton on modding the awesome game smile.gif The main point I wanted to do this is because one for the silence fact but the main purpose was the fact is the air-rifle if you carry it around people panic and I wanted to be more steathy about it. So if any feedback I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot guys.

-Carl

Edited by CombatCarl, 24 February 2008 - 12:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users