xboxnewbie99

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:13 AM

and also i came across a version 1 xbox the one with the fan on the cpu im trying to softmod it with kingroaches ndure. i backed up the c and e files off the hd and opened ndure 3.1 clicked on the softmod & nkpatcher selected ndure basic then chose kernel 4034. clicked on install to where i took the files from c and installed it. i noticed that the settings.adoc.xip is outside of the xboxdashdata folder so i lift it there but when i boot xbox i get black screen. also 6 hard drives give me a error unable to write to cluster 61999 i think thats the number but dose that mean all 6 hard drives are screwed

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:59 AM

I like the v1.1 model myself. Along with the 1.0, it has the biggest TSOP around - but it's quieter.

"settings.adoc.xip" is supposed to be outside the "xboxdashdata" folder.

What particular bit of software gives the cluster errors? If it's Xplorer360, try XBoxHDM - and vice versa.

#3 xboxnewbie99

xboxnewbie99

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:10 AM

ok so i have a 1.1 and a 1.0 which one should i keep or shell i say which one is better and the only program is xplorer360 and for some odd reason i can only operate it in safe mode or as administrator in vista and i cannot add files unless im in safemode also would you know abot my dead xbox

Edited by xboxnewbie99, 24 February 2008 - 06:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users