4 replies to this topic

#1 Icetruck

Icetruck

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Hello.

I have got recently problems getting xbox running. At begining when i shut down the box, i didnt power on again: the machine sounds the same (dvdrom, harddrive, fan) and the green led is acting normally but it doesnt boot. There will be no animation or sound.

TV detects the box is powered on but there is nothing on the screen. Begining of this problem it powered on after waiting 30 seconds. It have gone worse over time and now it wont boot even after an hour or after nigth. There is no difference if i unplug powercord.

The box is softmodded, and it behaves the same with original harddrive. Strange is that when it powers on and works, it is 100% working, only the booting is problem. What could i do to fix this? I found a same problem in finnish forum, and he changed powersupply but the problem was the same. Unplugging dvd or hd does not change the behavior. Please, any suggestion will do!

Edited by Icetruck, 24 February 2008 - 07:33 PM.

#2 Movax

Movax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:45 PM

It might be turning into a coma console. Try reflashing the TSOP.

#3 Icetruck

Icetruck

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:12 AM

I havent got it started now in a 24 hours, it really seems desparate. I have one question about HDDkey: I took backups of eeprom, hddkey, and the others with evolutionx with my original xbox hd. So, can i unlock the HD that is now in the box without xbox only using computer? Or is the HDDkey different from the original HD:s key?

#4 Icetruck

Icetruck

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:35 PM

Got answers for the hddkey message already

Edited by Icetruck, 25 February 2008 - 04:36 PM.

#5 Icetruck

Icetruck

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

SOLVED!
Movax suggestion for reflashing onboard TSOP worked! I used Eurasia flashdisc and now it powers on normally every time! I reflashed it with evox m8+. THANKS VERY MUCH FOR HELP!!!!

Flashing TSOP <<< discussion about flashing already modded box

Edited by Icetruck, 09 March 2008 - 04:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users