6 replies to this topic

#1 curiouscreature

curiouscreature

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:49 AM

can anyone help me out? i need either a link or detailed (with pix) tut on how to solder my 2 external 80mm fans and LED lights to my mobo's power supply.... i've looked everywhere on this website for a tut but either their mobo was different from mine or i couldn't find one at all... can anyone help???.... i hvae a HDMI Spartan eddition 360..... i'm just trying to make a case window mod with some LEDs and two external fans, and solder them all to the mobo.... any help is appreciated thanks...

#2 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE(curiouscreature @ Feb 25 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

can anyone help me out? i need either a link or detailed (with pix) tut on how to solder my 2 external 80mm fans and LED lights to my mobo's power supply.... i've looked everywhere on this website for a tut but either their mobo was different from mine or i couldn't find one at all... can anyone help???.... i hvae a HDMI Spartan eddition 360..... i'm just trying to make a case window mod with some LEDs and two external fans, and solder them all to the mobo.... any help is appreciated thanks...

check the sticky next time
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=504586

#3 curiouscreature

curiouscreature

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE(Wilhelm_I @ Feb 25 2008, 08:28 AM) View Post

check the sticky next time
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=504586

what's the sticky??? sorry i'm still new to this website... i thought i did a good job looking around.... where's the "sticky" on the main page? thanks bro.

#4 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(curiouscreature @ Feb 25 2008, 09:06 PM) View Post

what's the sticky??? sorry i'm still new to this website... i thought i did a good job looking around.... where's the "sticky" on the main page? thanks bro.

lol wink.gif
Hit the back-button of your browser or use this link http://forums.xbox-s...p?showforum=132
then on top there are the stickies wink.gif
IPB Image

#5 curiouscreature

curiouscreature

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE(Wilhelm_I @ Feb 25 2008, 11:33 PM) View Post

lol wink.gif
Hit the back-button of your browser or use this link http://forums.xbox-s...p?showforum=132
then on top there are the stickies wink.gif
IPB Image

lol..... thanks a bunch... even though i feel pretty dumb now...haha..... i seriously don't know how i over the sticky on the forum page... i guess i was looking too hard and it was right in front of me the whole time... sorry guys... i'll be more patient next time and not ask so many questions...if anyone cares i'm almost done with my full case/cooling mod... the $100 dremmel i bought helped a bunch

#6 Bandit5317

Bandit5317

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(curiouscreature @ Feb 26 2008, 06:05 PM) View Post

lol..... thanks a bunch... even though i feel pretty dumb now...haha..... i seriously don't know how i over the sticky on the forum page... i guess i was looking too hard and it was right in front of me the whole time... sorry guys... i'll be more patient next time and not ask so many questions...if anyone cares i'm almost done with my full case/cooling mod... the $100 dremmel i bought helped a bunch

laugh.gif You know it's bad when a dude has to post a picture of the same website the other guy's on just to tell him where to go. Anyways, sounds cool. You should start another thread when you're done to show off some pics of the finished project. I have yet to see a modded Halo 360. I've got one, I'm just WAYYY to scared to break the warranty on it right now laugh.gif .

#7 curiouscreature

curiouscreature

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE(Bandit5317 @ Feb 27 2008, 12:32 AM) View Post

laugh.gif You know it's bad when a dude has to post a picture of the same website the other guy's on just to tell him where to go. Anyways, sounds cool. You should start another thread when you're done to show off some pics of the finished project. I have yet to see a modded Halo 360. I've got one, I'm just WAYYY to scared to break the warranty on it right now laugh.gif .

...lol...yeah yeah.. ok i think i've been grilled enough bout the website thing... lets just say i'm a fu*&ing genius with electronics but i'm not too savvy with this site... there's so many rules and regs... i know it's for the better but i might need more time till i learn them all... i really appreciate all the help i've been getting... and for my first mod (i don't wanna tut my own horn) i'd say it's pretty damm good... i decided to take my time and watch atleast a months worth of tuts and read tons os of script before moding my box, i spent the right amount of money and def took it slow, but it paid off...i'm not very good at posting pictures, so i'll try my best getting them on a thread... can i just copy paste? or is there an upload feature i use?... like i said, i'm not to savvy with this site but i'm learning...i've done a xbox 360 stand up arcade style console for this real nice, but extremly wealthy friend... but i would hardly call that a mod, more of like putting a 360 into an arcade machine... i really like the finished product though... tons of fun on poker night...lol...

Edited by curiouscreature, 27 February 2008 - 06:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users