• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lmof

lmof

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

Hi, I'm new in this so i have just a little questions about this software and other things... so take it easy on me! tongue.gif and btw.. i'm sorry about my english :s it's 3AM... lol.

So, the questions are...

I have a xbox 360 with the firmware Ixtreme 4 (Elite with a Bend Drive) and one game that has a bad kreon so when i'm using the fix in the XDVDMulleter am i doing correct?(I load the .iso and go to CRC Checking and press AUTOFIX) Does the game be OK for playing in LIVE now? It's safe? Or i have to do something else more? ohmy.gif

And the other question is... where i can find some useful topic's for me to read about the new softwares, warning's anything to put me in current road about Xbox Live and anything else? Cuz i would like to be in current line about this to prevent a future ban or something else.

Thanks for the atention and the help's that will come...

Cheers

PS: Sorry if the english is not the best...

#2 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:13 AM

Only way to prevent bans is to NEVER go online with backups. (Its against the TOS of Live so is frowned upon on this forum anyway)

You also MUST be using iXtreme v1.4 or you are not safe period.

With iXtreme v1.4 you no longer need to use Kreon checker. The problem was the xtreme firmware not the disc.

#3 xaos

xaos

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:05 PM

If, after looking at the ISO details, all the boxes are checked, can I assume it's in full stealth?

#4 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE(xaos @ Feb 28 2008, 04:41 PM) View Post

If, after looking at the ISO details, all the boxes are checked, can I assume it's in full stealth?

yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users