• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Code_Name47

Code_Name47

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:56 AM

ok morrowind is one of the best games i ever played cuz i'm a huge rpg fan.i just now found out i could mod it on xbox i followed a tutorial i don't who it was wrote by but it helped me.i put the clear bounty mod in the game i guess it worked i just haven't looked for the ring yet.the problem i'm having is i downloaded another mod called a good place to stay and i'm completely stumped on how put it in the game.the clear bounty mod had me ftp the morrowind.esm file to my pc then do some stuff in tesdtk.the read me with the a good place to stay mod says to unzip it to my morrowind directory the file will unzip to there proper locations i'm just wondering if thats just for pc or if it works for xbox to cuz if so thats pretty simple also this confused me in the read me. so if anyone could explain how i add this mod please get back at me and just wondering if every mod has go through the tesdtk to be able to Add it to xbox thanks

INSTALL-INSTRUCTIONS:
Start morrowind with the last version used, load your last save game, get all your stuff
(Use console: player -> setstrength 5000), exit cell (go out of my house), save in a new
save game.
Restart morrowind with none of my versions checked, ignore error messages, Save game and
exit morrowind.
Restart morrowind with the new version, load the save-game you just created and move in...
(Use console: player -> setstrength Original value)... (Eks: player -> setstrength 85)

#2 BecomethemonsteR

BecomethemonsteR

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:15 AM

Sorry, but you can't add the console to the Xbox. The console allows PC users to change or add things to the game.

#3 Code_Name47

Code_Name47

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:36 AM

i know you can't add the console to the xbox but i didn't know if that was something crucial to the mod i downloaded what i sould have asked is does every mod have go through the elder scrolls dependancy tool kit and are all morrowind pc mods compatible thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users