Boddah

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:14 AM

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I figured it fit best here. Please move it if it's in the wrong section.

Anyway, I have a bit of a problem. I've had an Xecuter Connectivity kit for about a year now, and it was working perfectly until now. When I hit the switch to turn it on, it simply won't power on. No LEDs, no eject, nothing. I've tried it in another PC with different Molex cables, so it's not a cable/power supply issue. Has anybody else experienced this? Better yet, is there a possible way to fix it, or is it just junk now? I should be able to borrow a multimeter, so that's not a problem. Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Edit: Forgot to mention that this is the v2 connectivity kit. (the one with the black PCB and on/off switch)

Edited by Boddah, 01 March 2008 - 05:28 AM.

#2 RDC

RDC

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:46 AM

I replaced the slide switch on mine with a toggle switch before I even started really using it, that thing is cheap and gave me issues from the start, look into that.

#3 Boddah

Boddah

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:02 AM

You mean the on/off switch, right? If so, will a regular old SPST toggle switch work? I have an Xbox controller I can steal one from. wink.gif

#4 RDC

RDC

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

Yes the on/off switch, but it's a DPDT, so it kills the 5v and 12v at the same time, a SPST wouldn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users