Photo

Does Anyone Have A Link To A Good Cooling Tutorial?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shallow012

Shallow012

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:52 AM

My ~2 month old Falcon is overheating (it locks up and wont boot for a few hours afterwards, its sitting on a coffee table by itself), I need a good (hopefully cheap{as in not a 200 water cooling solution}solution). Anyone have a link to a good way to cool this pile of crap?

On a side not Id like to say FUCK YOU MICROSOFT. This is the 2ND pile of shit console ive bought from you and I wont be buying a third. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You got me and you wont get me again, not this generation or the next, fuck you. Id throw this pile of shit in the rubbish bin if I hadent dropped so much cash on games, FUCK YOU.

Edited by Shallow012, 05 March 2008 - 07:54 AM.

#2 s1mpleguy

s1mpleguy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

thats the shits man, sorry to hear about the bad luck on your falcon, there is a link here to the fan shroud and whisper max fans, or 12v is your best bet. You can also do arctic silver and put heatsinks on south bridge chips, read rbtech's temp charts and see the differences , good luck. http://rbjtech.bulld...om/xboxhome.htm

#3 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:59 PM

if it hasnt been opened, send it back to MS, if it has been opened then i have to say that you make a big mistake. if you cant accept the fact that it has died , then you never should of opened it, and lost your warrenty, with out doing some cooling mods to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users