• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Middletonoh05

Middletonoh05

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

I have been searching, and searching non stop for a good script to be able to watch tv shows. OK here is what i want outta of the script. I want to be able to choose any tv show i can think of A-Z and be able to watch any episode from any season.

I have the tvlinks script, which looked very promising at the time, but the guy who made it got arrested and the script doesnt work for me. everything looks good until i click on tv shows,cartoons or anything it tries to get the material but nothing comes up at all. I have navi-x but i cannot browse any tv show or material that i want, only the channels that are on there are available ( family guy, fresh prince etc) so i cannot find niptuck, the simpsons, mythbusters etc if i even wanted to. Which makes the navi- x script not very useful to me then. If there is such a script that can do these things i would be in great appreciation to the ones who help me find it smile.gif

If you can help me please,please help me then i really want the tv links to work for me thank you for your time.

#2 FourTwentySmiles

FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

put your posts in the right forum. also try looking on XBMC.org also try learning Python, cause since Stage6 + DivxLive got shutdown.....their is pretty much NO streaming tv shows to XBMC

#3 xboxbox451

xboxbox451

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

Moved to XBMC Python Scripting Forum.

If your asking for script support that has to do with podcasts or sites such as YouTube, thats fine, but dont come here asking for support to access copyrighted material, which is agianst this boards TOS.

#4 Middletonoh05

Middletonoh05

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:39 PM

sorry i just joined this website earlier today.....but ne help would be appriciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users