FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:47 AM

This is the new theme I made. XBMC for MC360. Here are the screens......

IPB Image

(For those that have the "TV Button Mod" I put out a few weeks ago...There is a custom TV Icon in the theme)

Download Here - XBMC Theme

This is a off shoot of the "Vista 360 Theme".....Thanks to the original maker of "Vista360" Hope you all like the Update.

Edited by FourTwentySmiles, 07 March 2008 - 11:49 AM.

#2 FourTwentySmiles

FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:59 AM

Tried upping this to the Blackmarket.....no dice? Anyone maintaining the site?

#3 timdog82001

timdog82001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:24 AM

The guys have all seemed pretty busy/distracted as of late and if I'm not mistaken, the theme doesn't just automatically show up, the admins check out the the themes manually, take the screenshots for thumbnails and then add it to the list. So, that's probably why it hasn't shown up. Unless of course you mean it's timing out or 404ing or something?

#4 Archigos

Archigos

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:15 AM

Hey guys...
Busy/Distracted is an understatment (at least for me). The guys on the team have known for awhile, and a few select others, but I was diagnosed with Cancer last year, so it's been hard dealing with that and this. I normally feel like crap so I can't put in a good effort on this. I'm doing a lot better, but I'm not back to work yet...

Anyway, that was off-topic, but my point is, as Tim said uploading a theme to BlackMarket keeps it hidden from the site until we check it and move it to the actual site. Sadly I'd do it myself, but I haven't been in contact with Martomo in awhile and he's the one that has been doing it the whole time. (If I can get ahold of him or get the ambition to look through the code I'll do it myself, since I've been meaning to do a LOT of updates there)

Again, off-topic, but I plan on doing the updates to include hosting backgrounds (and maybe mods) for AEON, mirroring the other skins that I have found online, etc.

P.S. Nice theme, I've always liked Vista360 and I think this one will be my new default when I'm using MC360.

#5 Martomo

Martomo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:54 PM

Like mentioned above we all have been busy or what so ever, the one you uploaded to XBMC Black Market was corrupted though, but i got the working one from the Megaupload download.

I had the themes laying around for some time, I've took some time last night and updated the skins and themes.

Sorry for the late update.

#6 FourTwentySmiles

FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:56 AM

@ Archigos - Thanks. Im glad you enjoy it. Havent had time to do themes lately, but wanted this one out there.

I just looked at the blackmarket site.....first time in a bit. I usually just get themes straight to xbox thru XBMC.

#7 Archigos

Archigos

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:59 AM

If you mean from MC360 then it's from our site anyway... :-P

Anyway, if someone could kick my doctors in the nuts, I'd be able to respond faster and actually get some work done on there (among other things).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users