X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:00 AM

HI im looking for some help im not a n00b but this ones got me lol
I updated my xbmc to the latest build and I also updated my mc360 skin to latest version and have run in to a nasty problem thats buggin the hell out of me.
I have done everything currectly as I have done meany times in the past but for some reason something has gone astray, when I try to update any ond my TV shows I run in to problems
1. The TVDB will not work at all it acts like theres no net.
2. TV.com will crash the xbox
3. Tvrage is just crap as I use wide icons

Also I have the following problem with films, It will not load my old wide icons for them yet I have not chaged or edited anything in my USERDATA folder???
Can any one help? is there a current bug with this build or is the xml for TV guide fetchin screwed??

#2 wildonrio

wildonrio

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE(morpheus2n @ Mar 7 2008, 05:36 PM) View Post

HI im looking for some help im not a n00b but this ones got me lol
I updated my xbmc to the latest build and I also updated my mc360 skin to latest version and have run in to a nasty problem thats buggin the hell out of me.
I have done everything currectly as I have done meany times in the past but for some reason something has gone astray, when I try to update any ond my TV shows I run in to problems
1. The TVDB will not work at all it acts like theres no net.
2. TV.com will crash the xbox
3. Tvrage is just crap as I use wide icons

Also I have the following problem with films, It will not load my old wide icons for them yet I have not chaged or edited anything in my USERDATA folder???
Can any one help? is there a current bug with this build or is the xml for TV guide fetchin screwed??

You're not alone my friend, I had the same problem. I was even more bugged that my visualizations presets wouldn't work for milkdrop and g-force. What I did was got the very very latest build from today (you can search for the torrent or just compile it yourself if you have visual basic .net 2003 and the xdk). I haven't checked to see if the tv shows work tho.

I think the easiest thing would be to try and get the latest xml for thetvdb here. If that doesn't work, do what I said about installing the newest build.

#3 Jonlee

Jonlee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:21 AM

For the first part, what do you mean it acts like there is no net? And does the other one freeze up your xbox or what does it do to crash it?

I would try a clean install with the newest build by erasing the old one completely first (backup userdata first).

For the icons try deleting the folder of video thumbs at userdata->thumbnails->video and it should recache.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users