• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iceman2242

iceman2242

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:42 AM

sad.gif HI Can any one help me to restore my launch menu on xbox 1, as i cannot launch ova evo it just says add item evry time i try to access my games etc, i think i might of partially deleted the dash board by mistake its xbox 1 with xenium ice chip version 1.6 and dashboard is 2.0.1 120 gig hdd any help would be appreciated as iam completely stuck here thanks iceman

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

Your thoroughly confusing post has me confused.

It seems you are using Evox as your dash. Although in XBMC it has the "add source" option.

Try clearing this up a little. Also, the use of a period goes a long way. Don't ramble. State the facts and ask your questions.

#3 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:38 AM

He's using XBMC but doesn't have any sources.

So add some.

#4 iceman2242

iceman2242

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Mar 8 2008, 09:36 PM) View Post

Your thoroughly confusing post has me confused.

It seems you are using Evox as your dash. Although in XBMC it has the "add source" option.

Try clearing this up a little. Also, the use of a period goes a long way. Don't ramble. State the facts and ask your questions.

HI all i was trying to say is that i cannot launch over evo to access my games its just says add an item every time and i really dont know how to fix this problem. the main menu is still there but when you press any buttons on the joystick i just get add an item the eprom settings is still there and every thing else but just will not launch over evo to access my games any help would be much appreciated thanks iceman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users