From Unleashx To Xbmc: A Dashboard Odyssey
Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:16 PM
I read all the tutorials several times however i can't manage to do it. I am using unleashx as my opening dashboard. so i'm not using evoxdash.xbe. I tried changing it by ftp and i really messed up everything. I re-installed everything from the beginning and i don't want this happen again to me.
My question is:
My xbox is hardmodded(have a x2 modchip). I read that by using AID disc, you can change your dashboard very easily. However, i got concerns. I am afraid that all my settings in the C: can be wiped out. I don't want this to happen. So what should i do really?
Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:57 PM
2. (Optional - you could skip this step) Figure out what FILE your chip/bios is booting. (Probably c:\evoxdash.xbe, even if you are booting unleashx...) Rename it if you want to keep it.
3. Get the XBMC shortcut pair (In _tools folder on T3CH releases - SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.cfg, SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe)
4. Copy the shortcut files (two of them) to C:\
5. Rename them to evoxdash.xbe, evoxdash.cfg
6. Verify that evoxdash.cfg contains E:\apps\XBMC (not case sensitive)
Edited by Movax, 12 March 2008 - 06:57 PM.
Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:23 PM
Edited by kadheerjahn, 13 March 2008 - 01:23 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users