DMS X-B.I.T. 1.5 with X2 5035 BIOS
My Xbox has a new problem. Whenever I try to run an XBE from the dashboard (XBMC), the Xbox freezes at a black screen until i reboot it or press the eject button, at which time it tries to reboot 3 times then frags. After this, the Xbox is no longer able to boot and does the same 3-frag. After waiting for a few minutes with the power off, I am once again able to boot to the dash.
Has anyone seen this kind of behavior before?
1. Power on Xbox
2. Xbox boots successfully to dashboard (XBMC)
3. I try to run an XBE from within the dashboard (be it emulator, application, backup game, alternate dashboard, or otherwise)
4. Xbox blackscreens, freezes
5. I reboot xbox
6. Xbox tries to boot 3 times, then frags (never makes it to dashboard)
7. Wait 3 minutes with power off
8. Repeat from 1
I have tried selecting all of the following boot-up dashboards with the same results:
-Previously working build of XBMC
-Latest build of XBMC
-Latest build of Avalaunch
Edited by icec, 12 March 2008 - 12:08 AM.