• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hexidecible

hexidecible

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

so for the furst few days my xbox would just freeze and sometimes randomly say that it cant read the disk. The game is new, so i know its not thew disc. I used to be able to get it to work after a short amount of time but now it doesnt work at all. It gradually got worce as time went on. It plays cds, and dvds but wont play games... it doesnt even say unreadable disc half the time it just says open tray over and over... Ive cleaned the lens, checked connections and my system is from this year. its a premium. My question is is it a dvd drive problem or is it a heating issue... do i need to replace it or what? i mean i have it opened and it spins the disc the whole time but nothing... once and a while i get my call of duty to the menu and then it freezes i know this sounds like a repeated question but its not... i dont think that its a dvd drive problem and i dont want to have to buy a new one if its not... and if i do need a new one how do i identify if its a 25 or a 28? PLEASE SOME ONE HELP

#2 HD10291

HD10291

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:25 AM

I actually experienced this today, my xbox wouldnt load Kotor 2. I went through everything, cleared all the cache's, and the game saves. Try doing that and it might work, because it worked for me.

Also, my trainer launcher corrupted my game saves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users