X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:gold teetheses
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 June 2003 - 09:21 PM

Ok ive heard VERY little info about this... When i did a search for "Yellow Flashing" I found 2 posts about people with their chips not working and they were getting a yellow flash. I just got a new xbox today (with a SAMSUNG BTW), and its flashing yellow and green when the a/v cable out. Is this possibly a version 1.2 or 1.3? I havent looked at the mobo yet, ill see if my matrix works in it as soon as i get it opened. Anyone know? Thanks

#2 kkattfish

kkattfish

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 June 2003 - 09:27 PM

all xbox's will flash yellow/green with the a/v cable unplugged from the xbox.

nice avatar btw, ph34r.gif

#3 johnney5

johnney5

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:gold teetheses
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 11 June 2003 - 09:43 PM

thanks katt, all boxes flash yellow? how come i always thought it was orange-ish? (combo of red and green)

in addition:

==> can i take a version 1.0 mobo and switch it with a 1.1, leaving the front panel, controller plugs, and the fan from the 1.0? (you know, the stuff embedded in the case)

==> Just took pics of my box - ill host em then post em smile.gif
Strangely wrapped in strange seal.... easy to take off, but wtf is it? Oh, btw, i just checked the color, it seems to be orange-ish actually lol, first time i saw it, it was yellow tho.... maybe i was trippin

==> here are the pics, ill get the serial number in one min

http://www14.brinkst...ewxbox/box.html

(Srry for bad html,i didnt want to make it elaborate and waste time--- youll figure it out)

[BTW i think brinkster might kick my bandwith limit soon, if you cant see the images (bandwith limit exceeded message) pm me and ill get them to you]

Edited by johnney5, 11 June 2003 - 10:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users