• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nyghtmarepony

nyghtmarepony

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:15 AM

Hey guys, I looked in the other forums like the rules say, but did not find an answer...

A friend modded my xbox via softmod and it worked great, however once in a while it would stop booting that interface and would go back to the original xbox dashboard.... I do not know much if anything about modding and can't get a hold of him to find out how to get it to load the games again.

If any of you know how I can get the correct interface to load please help!

#2 HD10291

HD10291

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:09 AM

Get a new softmod exploit from the usual place then, get Slayers disk from the usual place to get the latest dashboard.

Copy the exploit to your Xboxs hard drive via the Xbox's original dash using action replay or whatever you can use.

Install the softmod and choose UnleashX, then make an iso of slayers disk and burn it to a CD/DVD.
Pop the disk in your Xbox DVD drive and go to file manager. Copy the "C" drive from slayers disk to your XBOX'S C DRIVE(can be found under the Xbox's "D" drive). Then poweroff the xbox.

Boot to the softmod from your gamesave exploit you have and uninstall the softmod. Then reinstall the mod and your good to go.

Edited by HD10291, 16 March 2008 - 07:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users