Kurto2022

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

I was thinking about replacing my case so that I can reduce temps in my 360. I have had two red rings and just don't feeling like messing with it anymore. I have seen people do mods with larger cases and removing the drive to increase airflow. I think I may have found the ultimate case for keeping my 360 cool. I just have to figure out where I am going to cut on it so that I can install the DVD rom.

IPB Image

#2 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE(Kurto2022 @ Mar 19 2008, 03:50 PM) View Post

I was thinking about replacing my case so that I can reduce temps in my 360. I have had two red rings and just don't feeling like messing with it anymore. I have seen people do mods with larger cases and removing the drive to increase airflow. I think I may have found the ultimate case for keeping my 360 cool. I just have to figure out where I am going to cut on it so that I can install the DVD rom.
IPB Image

LOL, dont put your 360 into a fridge it will do more harm than good as water will enter the case and cause a short...
2 red lights are a sign for overheating.Make sure the screws of the heatsink are not too tight/loose and that you used enough/not too much thermal compound, you should also think about 12Volting the fans...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users