5 replies to this topic

#1 TheButler208

TheButler208

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:42 AM

ok so call of duty 4 is supposed to be 60fps constant isn't it? Well it can't be. Frame rates dive, and lag is so sad I play a few games and just get bored. I'm pretty sure I noticed this after the last patch. Does anyone agree or find the same?

#2 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:56 AM

it does run at a pretty constant 60FPS, and can have a few frame rate drops here and there but nothing too noticable. you may just have a problem with your laser, or cache.

for your lag, you may just have a slow speed, or are having ping problems with your ISP. i play people from the US and i notice very little lag

#3 TheButler208

TheButler208

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

its a brand new xbox, i noticed it after thel ast patch. Where they "tweaked" the graphics. I think they actually screwed them up. It happens on maps with a lot of people. Its just gay. Halo doesn't do it, and neither do any other games.

#4 seanhassars

seanhassars

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(TheButler208 @ Mar 21 2008, 12:10 PM) View Post

its a brand new xbox, i noticed it after thel ast patch. Where they "tweaked" the graphics. I think they actually screwed them up. It happens on maps with a lot of people. Its just gay. Halo doesn't do it, and neither do any other games.

lag online has nothing to do with FPS or the game. it's based on your connection and the connection of those in the game as well.

#5 darkshadow2k8

darkshadow2k8

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

yea i dont think its the game because i play with no lag what so ever i have it updated my isp is comcast so internet is pretty fast i dont know about u may be internet connection or something that i dont know try clearing hard drive cache which will remove the update and see if it lags when u play

#6 NineLime

NineLime

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:CoD4 360, Halo 3, Making game videos
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

Yeah, mine lagged extremely bad because I only had 2 gigs left due to a bunch of old saved films from halo. Clear the cache as long as you dont mind applying the patches over again. I put CoD4 on the hard drive and it runs quieter, and probably smoother.

But I cant anymore my box died.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users