1) my eeprom file isnt detected even though its in the eeprom folder (along with bios.bin, disk.bin, hddinfo.txt, and hddkey.bin dont know if that matters) linux says it cant find my cd rom drive, im fairly adept with linux and im assuming the reason that it cant find the drive is because my dvd drive is a sata drive not and ide drive. i tried mounting /dev/sda and sdb but it said that they didnt exist.
2) i cant use the dos version since i dont have a floppy drive, as soon as i type unlockhd is says "password file not found!" and brings me back to the a:\> prompt
3) i tried to unlock it from atapwd but it kept saying error: drive busy and had an "ok" button
4) i managed to unlock the drive once in linux using the p switch but didnt know how to disable the lock, so it locked itself again when i rebooted
5) linux says the drive is frozen, how do i unfreeze (thaw?) the drive?
also could someone please tell me how to boot xboxhdm from my thumbdrive? i know its possible but i forget how to do it. thanks.
Edited by brando56894, 24 March 2008 - 07:10 AM.