• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 noxious1

noxious1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

I feel that if i pay 500 dollars for a video game console, i should be able to play every game with no FPS problems. however periodically throughout las vegas 2, i experienced fps drops when a lot of action was going on. Especially the last level, with the helicopter, that whole level felt like i was playing max payne with bullet time on. Everything was slow and choppy, absolute BS! Did anyone else experience this? or am I going to have to send my xbox back, for the 6th time.

#2 AsssKisser666

AsssKisser666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE(noxious1 @ Mar 28 2008, 09:37 PM) View Post

I feel that if i pay 500 dollars for a video game console, i should be able to play every game with no FPS problems. however periodically throughout las vegas 2, i experienced fps drops when a lot of action was going on. Especially the last level, with the helicopter, that whole level felt like i was playing max payne with bullet time on. Everything was slow and choppy, absolute BS! Did anyone else experience this? or am I going to have to send my xbox back, for the 6th time.

Same here, its a bug. If you reload from checkpoint it often goes away. But yeah its very annoying, this is a clear case of neglect. They knew ppl would buy it bc of the name, so they saved some money on testing it, or there lack of.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

No point sending you Xbox back. the problem is down to the game development and coding not your 360

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users