• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kandd

kandd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:47 AM

Hi again all, i have bought the sata card i needed and now i can find drivers that work and it is not picking up my samsung drive still any ideas??/?

#2 evans05

evans05

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

hello mate, i too have recently just purchsed the sata card i need. tried it in 2 different pc's and its not picking up my ms28 either. everytime a type the command it says bad command and if i use iprep it just says cannot find dirve before i even have time to turn it off

#3 didineedthis

didineedthis

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(kandd @ Apr 1 2008, 10:23 AM) View Post

Hi again all, i have bought the sata card i needed and now i can find drivers that work and it is not picking up my samsung drive still any ideas??/?

what sata card have you bought?

didineedthis

#4 letsmod

letsmod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

if you have it already flashed with an older firmware you need to unlock the drive with 0800 disc in order to gain access to reflashing, IMPORTAZNT that you restore the drive before you attempt to reflash it

#5 pigpen65

pigpen65

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(letsmod @ Apr 3 2008, 01:42 PM) View Post

if you have it already flashed with an older firmware you need to unlock the drive with 0800 disc in order to gain access to reflashing, IMPORTAZNT that you restore the drive before you attempt to reflash it

I'm also having this problem. Thankyou for taking the time to respond. I don't see mention of the 0800 disk in any of the tuts. Is there a link i am missing?

#6 evans05

evans05

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

ok i havent read anything yet on the 0800 disk. i have that via sata card the one you need i bought it from ebay. but the 3rd computer i have put it in is also saying no drive detected. well the last one i tried said something about an overflow. not sure what that mean

#7 kandd

kandd

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

Hi, well it seems that the problem with mine was the person i brought it from had sent me the wrong drivers and it is now working fine i have flashed 3 samsung drives perfectly.....im no professional at all this but maybe it could be the driver, this is the driver i used http://www.funinlife...Driver/H530.zip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users