#1 illmannered_1

illmannered_1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:50 PM

long story short, my wii no longer has a wiikey in it which i removed after it was rendered inoperable by using my config disc, which i have no clue why after months of using it with no problems. so my wii was working fine without the chip, playing originals and vc games. i didnt use it for a few days and i noticed it was on, i dont know if i had left it on or my daughter turned it on so i try to turn it off to no avail. i unplug it and plug it back in. now and my controllers will not sync. its not that im not doing it right, i know how to sync my controllers, and its not the controllers because im able to sync them with my friend's wii (which i wiikeyed and is working better than mine ever was, hence me using the config disc, but thats another story). so, im going to assume theres something wrong with the inner bluetooth workings of my wii uhh.gif , and needless to say i cant send it back to nintendo. if anybody has any ideas or suggestions i would appreciate it greatly. thanks

#2 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:17 AM

If the wii has been dropped the blue tooth module can pop off the motherboard. You have to remove all the shielding to inspect it.
I have a blue tooth module here that i could test in it.

WWW.BOXXDR.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users