#1 MrRed

MrRed

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:12 AM

I went out and bought an x-changer 2.5 a few weeks ago and got it installed, all was well until I got it back and started fiddling around with it. I wanted to get rid of all the crap that was needlessly dumped on it.

After a few hours poking around I noticed that the XBMC that was installed was a very very old copy so I deleted that and decided to go and update everything on the xbox (BIOS/X-Changer OS/Apps etc) After I had finished I now can't access the X-Changer OS. I've racked my brain trying to think of a soultion, I've googled for hours, I've tried asking friends but I haven't had much luck.

When I first got the xbox when I pressed eject it was auto boot to the dashboard and when I pressed the power button it would take me to the x-changer os menu. Now both buttons just take me to the dashboard.

All I want to be able to do is get back into the X-Changer OS and flash my bios to the X2 5035. (i.e. restore the xbox to how it was before) I have a 1.6b xbox and I can still FTP to it normally.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users