• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 superfan

superfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

Hello. I got the iso disk of all the skins by ninjahacker, but their website is long dead. What do I do with the iso? How do I "patch" the game I have on dvd? I have a softmodded box. I also did a search and didn't see anything. Thanks.

#2 bartre

bartre

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

Well, the firs thing you do is burn that .iso to a disc, i suggest a DVD
then run it in your actual xbox, and it should come up with a menu similar to evo-x
from there, just install the skins you want, it does that after you select them.
then reset your xbox and move on to playing DOA 3 with the new skins!

#3 Scucci

Scucci

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:00 AM

ALL the skins? I wonder if any of mine were included.

It's a shame we can't discuss DOA games on these forums. With NinjaHacker being cleared, I'd imagine that fourms would start allowing people to exchange information again... but, I guess it wouldn't really be my butt in the frying pan. So I guess it's better for them to err on the side of caution.

#4 gamemaster14

gamemaster14

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:07 AM

The do3 skin disk was a disc created without any of the original skin creators permission and never properly credited everyone for their work.

The biggest problem with that mess of a skin disc is that it installs way too many skins for the game to even use since each character can only have 9 costumes in all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users