Anyone Here Have A Bike?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

heres a few pics of mine... it was my dads and he left it to me... had to have it shipped from vegas and it got a bit banged up so ive been fixing the damage first before doing anything else...

01' sportster xl 1200c
exhaust and some cosmetic (chrome chain guard, smoke lenses, etc)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

never riden a bike before this one and its fun as hell smile.gif

Edited by gcskate27, 27 April 2008 - 10:16 PM.

#2 SICKdimension

SICKdimension

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • Interests:TO IM ME, STATE YOUR REASON, DON'T JUST SAY "HEY R U THERE?"
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:49 AM

Kinda tongue.gif (well, it is a bicycle with a motor, therefore it's a motor-cycle, right?)

Your bike looks great. Must be a blast to ride.

#3 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:41 AM

Nice Bike. I've got an 02 Busa.

#4 rms2001

rms2001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:Free DirecTV, playing with my XBox, and playing Half-Life and its mods.

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:06 AM

I have my fathers Harley as well. It was a gift I gave him on his 54th birthday. A 95th Anniversary edition 1200cc Sportster. He died a few years later, but I donít think Iíve ever seem him more happy in his life then when I brought it over. Heíd been looking for awhile and while I was out one day we happened on it one afternoon. I came back a few days later with an offer and the owner handed over the keys. I brought a trailer over, loaded it and took it out to the local Harley shop to have any thing that needed to be done it done. Picked it up a few days later and gave it to my father.

I take it out from time to time just to ride it and remember my father. I also have a 2007 Buell Lightning that is a total blast to ride on days like we had today. Well, either bike is great to ride on days like this. I normally donít ride and only have them for either sentimental value or for the fact of having a fun toy to play with on pavement. I have my offroad toy (the Jeep) and the onroad toy, the Buell. I like four wheels under me than two, but its nice to just jump on the bike and ride.

Iíll get pics when I get back home.

#5 raceboy404

raceboy404

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:54 PM

2005 YZ250F biggrin.gif IPB Image
she wakes up the neighbors

i got Pro taper bars, Exel rims (Black) and a White Bros Pipe

i cant race it at indoor tracks B/C it exeeds the 99 dB limit

#6 sk8phreak88

sk8phreak88

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

IPB Image

Sorry Ya'll gotta check out my ugly mug but its the only picture I've got online.

04 SV650. Not the fastest thing in the world but it sure does the job!

#7 manatarms25

manatarms25

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:33 AM

Bought it brand new my 1st bike.. So far its been fun 60 mpg and good power. Some day maybe I will get up to a 1liter bike but for my 1st few years this works just fine.

IPB Image

#8 ausmods

ausmods

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Electrical engineering, computers, gaming, motorbikes, mountain biking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

Heres my baby, a 2004 model WR250F:

IPB Image

Shes currently in at the shop getting new intake valves, cylinder and piston... And Ive just been informed itd be worth having the cylinder head sent up to sydney to have the valve seats done, as the intake valves are starting to pull through... Very expensive when I just took it in to have the valves checked. Although it was established about 6 motnhs ago that may have to happen.

But thats high performance engines for you... At least ill have a mostly new engine after this cool.gif

I cant wait to get her back... Its already been 3 weeks and im itching to go for a ride...

#9 ausmods

ausmods

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Electrical engineering, computers, gaming, motorbikes, mountain biking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:04 AM

And $1800 later, I get my bike back biggrin.gif. New intake valves, new cylinder, new piston, new rings, recut valve seats and exhaust valves, as well as a reconditioned cylinder head. She goes great now! Turns out it needed all of that work done because the dickhead who owned it before me didnt look after the air filter, which chewed out the top end... Ah well, its all a learning experience...

And now I have a spare cylinder lying around (the old worn out cylinder, as mentioned in previous post)

Now heres what you do with a 250cc cylinder!

IPB Image

Hahahaha. It actually works quite well, I can sit my beer in it whilst im working on something, and not be in fear of spilling my precious beer laugh.gif

Edited by ausmods, 03 March 2009 - 10:07 AM.

#10 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE(ausmods @ Mar 3 2009, 03:40 AM) View Post

Now heres what you do with a 250cc cylinder!

Hahahaha. It actually works quite well, I can sit my beer in it whilst im working on something, and not be in fear of spilling my precious beer laugh.gif

In Texas, we don't put our beers down. ph34r.gif

tongue.gif wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users