2 replies to this topic

#1 Great2bfree

Great2bfree

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

Strange, there's no GTA Threads around specific to the game play. I though by now someone would have it. Feel free to talk about if you already have the game..... ..
sleep.gif

#2 MjDemon

MjDemon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:41 PM

Buying music through GTA4???

ive been driving the streets of Liberty City rocking out to the Beat 102.7....the song Dirty New Yorker by Prodigy is a sweet song... when it comes on it makes me want to get out of the car and beat some one up with Nico.

Anyways... I want to buy that song, I know there is supposed to be a way you can buy music through GTA IV, Zits i believe its called, but I can't figure it out. Anyone know how to buy via GTA, or should I just purchase Dirty New Yorker on Amazon.com????

#3 PowderDay

PowderDay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:35 PM

No idea about buying stuff from gta4.
But playing it is great! Loving this game for sure. I just got a ps3 recently, and only have that game right now. Truth be told, theres soo much detail its almost distracting!

I wish they would have raised the view from behind the car while driving. I always hated that in previous versions. I have to hold back slightly on the controller joystick so I can have a decent view over the car... Oh well, driving with the 'in car' view is fun too biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users