modderguy791

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:52 PM

Ive had this Xbox for about 3 years now and ive loved it like a son(inside joke lol) but bills have been late and i need to sell something.

Details:
This box is Non-working, Im guessing there is a solder splash somewhere on the board( 3RFRAG)

This was originaly a v1.6 box but the board was replaced with a v1.2-1.3, The modchip is a DuoX2, There was a jewel mod done to where the light shines out from the jewel lighting the whole case lid, The eject lights has been replaced with white ones.

There is a gaping hole in the back of the box(beside the A/V port) due to a soldering incident. The DVD drive is a samsung SDG-605B drive, its has a new laser but still refuses to read some games, also has the sticking problem. Xbox DOES NOT come with original Hard drive however comes with HDD carrier. has an 80mm can upgrade.

Box also comes with The original Halo Books(set of 3)

This xbox does have some sentimental value, and it is rare so i would like to get at least $100 Shipped for it(international with cost more) but box is open for negotiation.

Also if anyone is wondering i am looking for some xbox related items. so if you have anything that might spark my interested, just let me know and i might give some credit on the xbox.

Pictures:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 modderguy791

modderguy791

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:12 AM

Sorry i just noticed my double post if a mod could close it biggrin.gif

Also the xbox is pending, however the buyer has givin me a chance to get any other offers. If i dont get any other offers in the next day or so better then what he has offered me then it will be sold to him.

#3 modderguy791

modderguy791

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:52 PM

Xbox SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users