• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kroenem

kroenem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:52 PM

I recently came across this game engine that I think is pretty sweet. It's called Sauerbraten, and is also known as Cube2. I remember playing Cube a long time ago, and really think that it's sequal would be great on the Xbox! http://www.sauerbraten.org/ is their site. Any takers?

#2 Ultimatemale420

Ultimatemale420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:55 AM

actually this engine dont look o bad the source is available so a port should be attempted

#3 WermX

WermX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:44 AM

requirements
When you decide to try out Sauerbraten you should be aware of your operating system, your current graphics chipset (manufacturer and card name) and that this project is still "Work in Progress" (WiP)!

Typically, to run Sauerbraten at playable speeds on minimum settings, you'll need at least:
1GHz or higher CPU, 256MB RAM and a GeForce 4 MX or equivalent GPU.

For maximum settings, you'll need at least:
2GHz or higher CPU, 512MB RAM and a GeForce 6600 or equivalent shader model 2.0 GPU.

Before you even download Sauerbraten, make sure you meet the above requirements and have the latest video card drivers installed for your OS. If you're on Linux, make sure you're not using MESA drivers, and if you're on Windows, make sure you're not using the generic drivers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users