• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FFCFoo

FFCFoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:21 AM

Hello, I'm new posting in the forum but I have a regular xbox (modded) and I use FlashFXP to get into my xbox. And when I go to F: drive then emu's then surreal 64 then roms And I put a rom in there by transferring it to my computer to my xbox. Then once Ive done that I go to play my xbox then emulators then surreal 64 and There are no roms sad.gif. But I refreshed it and looked everywhere they are not to be seen at all. AND I MADE SURE THAT I INSTALLED IT TO THE RIGHT DIRECTORY. Dont say I didn't because I did muhaha.gif .

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:38 AM

Did you wipe out Surreal's save folders?

#3 run088

run088

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Interests:rebuilding broken xboxes
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:03 AM

What kind of extentions do your file names have?I have had problems such as this several times and found by changing the ext. on the roms to something the emulator would understand cured this problem for me.I can tell you all my roms for nintendo 64 are unzipped and all my file ext. are "USA" if your files are not setup in this way change the file ext. to USA and make sure the file is unzipped.You will only need to try this on 1 or 2 roms if it works you know what you got to do.And if this is the case there are programs available to rename your whole set of roms quickly with whatever ext. you want to use.These programs are in the pinned topics in the emulator section somewhere if this is the problem.If you cant find the programs let me know I will dig you up a link.

#4 ddarrah85

ddarrah85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

You need to go into the surreal.ini file int the emulator folder and edit where it looks for the roms.
It should be fairly obvious once you get there. It will have some folder designation at the very top of the file.
Once you change it just replace it on your xbox and there you go.

#5 ddarrah85

ddarrah85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:28 AM

oh and I forgot. You have to do the same thing in the ultra.ini

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users