2 replies to this topic

#1 sheepie

sheepie

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:55 PM

im in a bit of a bind, i need a replacement case for my wii i lost most of the internal and external screws (long story) while the replacement cases are aailable from various places none seem to say in thier description weather they come with the screws or not. anyone got any idea if a specific brand of wii case comes with everything?

#2 banner

banner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE(sheepie @ May 11 2008, 08:31 PM) View Post

im in a bit of a bind, i need a replacement case for my wii i lost most of the internal and external screws (long story) while the replacement cases are aailable from various places none seem to say in thier description weather they come with the screws or not. anyone got any idea if a specific brand of wii case comes with everything?

my best advise to you would be to actually email the supplier themselfs as they would be the best people to ask....

#3 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE(sheepie @ May 11 2008, 03:31 PM) View Post

they dont come with screws, well at least the one i got didnt...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users