• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jdbenedi

jdbenedi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:27 AM

I ordered a nme 20 and I decided to solder the wires to the console and when the chip gets here i can just solder the other ends of the wires to the nme 2.0... so i reassembled and everything went well it opened and i inserted an origional game and it played for about 2 minutes then froze. then i got an error 65 so i opened up the dvd drive and didnt see an issue put it back together and it worked... put in another game and played it for about 15 minutes and decided i was gonna try another... ejected and it messed up again... another error 65.. if i unplug the dvd drive and plug it back in it will eject but if i wait a while and try to eject again i will get another error 65.. help! I am pretty sure i dont need the nme connected to the wires as long as they arent allowed to short out

#2 jdbenedi

jdbenedi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:02 AM

I figured out that once it opens if i put a game in it will play just fine but when the time come and i want to eject the game the xbox freezes and it will not eject and when i restart and try to eject the drive doesnt even sound like its trying and i get error 65.

#3 jdbenedi

jdbenedi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

I discovered my problem.. i had the dvd player put back together wrong.. the top peice has some ears that i thought went under the inside piece and that was the root of all my problems...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users