Photo

Wii And Xbox360 Fast, Reliable Mod Service For Nj, Nyc And Ny Area.

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#1 modder.gamer

modder.gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 08:19 PM

Seeing is believing! Test it before you pay! All customer will receive a free copy of Wii and Xbox360 Ultimate Tutorial composed by myself!

Enjoy BACKUP games and let me take care of anything else! More than 200 consoles modded, no problem reported!

Stop searching online to check which version you have and which chip fits on your game console! Enjoy my professional, fast and reliable mod service, with full technical support and 3 months warranty!

Gamers located around NJ, NY and NYC area can enjoy my same day service(usually 30 minutes). Gamers from other area please ship your console and I'll mod it the same day I receive it and ship it back next day, usually a turnaround takes 1 week, depending on postal service.

All games are working on my modded consoles, guaranteed.

My offer includes:

Mod Service:

1 Wii:
Wiikey --- for dms/d2a/d2b firmware: 1.9s
Wiikey ---- for cut leg d2b (I'll remake the legs and then install a wiikey, or use another modchip, up 2 u)
Argon --- for d2c firmware: 1.8 (the 9 wires Wasabus1.1 is not stable, not the right time)

2 Xbox360:
Hitachi 079 Drive ---(Modchip needed) 079passkey +iXtreme1.41
All other drive --- Hitachi 47/59/79, Samsung 25/28, Benq all Version. iXtreme1.41

Game console:
Pre-modded Wii (Argon modchip installed, play free games)

Payment methods:

Cash, Money order and Paypal.

*Some of new Wiis came this May are not moddable at this time! Please email me your s/n and date of purchase, I still have a good solution for you! Get a modded Wii can play backup games right now!

All price includes chip, installation and 3 months warranty. I don't use wii-clip , instead I install chips by my soldering work manually, with high quality wires, solder and professional soldering station. I'm doing this to
guarantee the stability and compatibility. And I'll do FREE update for you at your convenience.

If you feel like to do it by yourself with a wii-clip, just to save money, I don't mind answering all your questions and providing you any information I have.

Multiple console coming together gives you discount!

Email: modder.gamer@gmail.com
Phone: 201.772.8005

Gamers please don't hesitate to inquire.

Edited by modder.gamer, 30 May 2008 - 08:22 PM.

#2 modder.gamer

modder.gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

Gamers please don't wait.

Edited by modder.gamer, 30 May 2008 - 10:35 PM.

#3 modder.gamer

modder.gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:18 PM

Any body, any question?

#4 modder.gamer

modder.gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:30 PM

Ninja Gaiden 2 is out............ It's a lot of fun.........Amazing!

#5 killersquirel

killersquirel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:46 AM

I just wanted to give positive feedback for Modder Gamer. I had recently done some business with him for a wii and was extremely pleased with his professionalism and the quality of his work. I recommend him and his services.

-mike

#6 ralphier

ralphier

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:27 PM

Amazing experience... I highly reccomend.... My wii was done in less than 30 minutes and have been please ever since... He showed me how to use it and has also kept in constant communication with me to make sure I'm happy with my purchase. If there's anyone to do this job. It's him!

#7 sunflower2u4ever

sunflower2u4ever

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

Great experience.. My wii is working great and i am having a great time playing the game !!

i am very satisfied with my system and highly recommend him !!!

Thank you so much ! (^______^)

#8 lagunatl2k

lagunatl2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

I have taken my wii and several of my friends wii's to him A++++ for service and great help with all my questions.I will be bringing you more of my friends wii's great person to do deal with . biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#9 modder.gamer

modder.gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

Thank you guys for your kindly encourageous words!

I'll keep providing best service.

Now I'm doing FREE PSP MOD, hope you guys like it.

#10 Portulock6

Portulock6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:39 PM

Just wanted to stop in and give more positive feedback for him.

Brought him my Wii and 360 this morning, and he took care of everything in no time. Told me it would take 45 minutes or so...actually got both the Wii and 360 done in about 25-30 minutes! He was very helpful answering my questions through e-mail and in person. Showed me everything I needed to know and was incredibly helpful overall. Also, told me he would help me with updates in the future if I needed them.

Definitely a must visit for anyone in the area, and even worth the shipping for those of you far away!

#11 modder.gamer

modder.gamer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:19 AM

Portulock6, Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

I'll keep doing my best.

Hey, everybody.
The d2pro v2 is in stock. I have installed 20+ of them and all working well. And no more external programmer needed to update the chip.

For those have a d2c2 drive, I believe d2pro v2 is your best bet.

#12 iNGOi

iNGOi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:42 AM

Just got my wii done today with the d2pro v2. Fantastic work. Highly Recommended! Now I can enjoy all the wii games out there love.gif

Edited by iNGOi, 01 July 2008 - 05:43 AM.

#13 feelexit

feelexit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:42 AM

can u pm me ur msn? i want to have 360 dvd drive flashed.

#14 SomeDudeWhack

SomeDudeWhack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:14 AM

notice all the people replying saying things like "great work" have zero posts....

lol i "wonder" why that is...

#15 iNGOi

iNGOi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE(SomeDudeWhack @ Jul 2 2008, 09:50 PM) View Post

notice all the people replying saying things like "great work" have zero posts....

lol i "wonder" why that is...

For me, I never knew about this forum until I saw a link to it. I figured since I got a service I'm happy about, I would help him out to give him a positive feedback. My friend just got a wii system himself and I'm going back to get it mod up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users