ultimate509

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:20 AM

Ok first and foremost thanks in advance and sorry for the stupidity, I downloaded the emulator fbaxxx and also downloaded the arcade neo geo game king of fighters 2002 and in the usual place I found in the "extra"folders the bios that I need to get the games running along with 2 skins.My noob question is where do I put the bios, what folder? do i put them next to the xbe cause i tried that and it says its not detecting the required bios.At the moment I'm using Kawa x but I like the way Fbaxxx looks so..I'm wanting to upgrade asap!!

#2 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:25 AM

The bios (neogeo.zip) needs to be put in the roms directory (and must be zipped and called neogeo.zip)

so just put it in the same dir as your kof 2002 and it should work.

#3 ultimate509

ultimate509

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:39 AM

Thanks alot Vamp didn't know this so I tried it, here are my results...

It loaded up and said I was missing uni-bios21 which was odd since I got it from the "usual place"
So I came across universebios homepage .....got the uni-bios21 from there...replaced it with the old one I had, rared it up along with the other bios I needed..........no message came up saying I need missing bios,

I thought I was done right?,wrong when I go into the game it looks like a bad acid trip, when the characters move theres a ghost pattern behind them and to put it bluntly it looks a fuzzy/colorful?..no I didnt consume any mind altering drugs.jp

How can i fix this?....is it cause I have the newest fbaxxx and bugs havnt been fixed(Should I try an older version)
Or
Is it cause I have "bad"roms(should I try using roms from a different site) ph34r.gif

ps.I have kawax & fbaxxx installed as emulators If im correct I remember reading somewhere you cant have two arcade emus...could this be why it looks weird when I load up a game?

Edited by ultimate509, 03 June 2008 - 05:53 AM.

#4 ultimate509

ultimate509

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:25 AM

IPB Image
Nevermind I got it working now, If anyone has a similar problem to where the screen looks all messed up just change the video filter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users