• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 johnsstart

johnsstart

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

quick question i was thinking of flashing with a sata to usb since i am having trouble other ways i just need to know if i flash this way do i have to worry about chip sets and sata card or can i just flash straight from usb
one other thing i assume that the usb will be in pc and the sata end would be in 360
if anyone could help it would be nice just asking because i remeber i flashed my psp through the usb was wondering if it would work for xbox since i do have a hitachi 47dj which is one of the older ones i have read about

#2 compaqnx6325

compaqnx6325

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:xbox360 hacking lol
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:30 PM

yes mate usb to sata should work fine on your drive just think it was the sammys and benq drives that cant be flashed using a usb2sata adaptor!also no worries about chipset etc when doing the old hlg drives like this.

#3 johnsstart

johnsstart

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:45 AM

ok so now in here i have the hitachi 47 im trying to get the ixtreme 1.4 the box is in mode b windows does see the drive and it does show up in device manager but when i go to flash a error comes up saying

error: hitachi dvd drive is NOT flashing!!!
Warning: one of four things could be wrong!
1: your drive is not recognized in windows
2: shut-down all your back-ground programs
3: windows is in-compatible, try SAFE MODE
4: your DVD drive is not a working version
are you sure drive g: is the hitachi drive?

i have been working on this for about three days can anyone offer any help at this point thanks ahead of time grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users