• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 koolyoe

koolyoe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

Hi, I got my 360 about a year ago and when i did I modded it both firmware and a fan mod. Didnt change the voltage just the fans, I got some BLue LED fans. worked great for a long time, now for some unknown reason the fans do not spin anymore and they do not light up. So I took them out and put in the original fans they also do not spin. So I took those out i got a couple of batteries and connected them to the fans they spin and lights glow. SoI put them Back into the 360 making sure to have good connections and still nothing. The led lights will flicker on for a sec and then just stop. The 360 will turn on and go to dasboard and I can play a game for about 5 mins then it will shut off and give me 2 red lights.Not sure what to do here. Any suggestions? It is a White 360.

#2 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:18 PM

dont play a game with no fans connected, it would be like putting your food and drinks in a hot fridge, it will just ruin the food/drinks (ie, xbox)

fan resistor has died. check out grims easy 12V mod in the case/hardware modification section

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users