X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:00 AM

Bonjour, C'est tres super!

Comment est-ce que tu as coupe le circle parfait?

#17 Dizzan

Dizzan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:43 AM

Don't worry... most of the people on this site aren't jerks like brandogg or whatever his name is. I like what you have done, but I agree with what they are saying about the second fan. All it will do is move air about and create some uneven air movement inside the case. I would take their advice and remove that fan, and cut a nice window and add some plexiglass... and also mod the dvd drive so that you can see the disc spinning. You can also find some replacement dvd drive covers online so that you don't have to mod one yet if you aren't comfortable with cutting one yet.

Good luck to you sir, and if you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message and i'll help you as much as i can. I hate seeing fellow modders left behind!

cool.gif

#18 XboxApprentice

XboxApprentice

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:57 AM

Hey I agree with Dizzan. I mean like I was the one to suggest all that and you should go with it. And for a dvd drive cover get a XCM one and for the cutting get a dremel and a cutting wheel and work your magic. Also to if you need help to you can message me to if you want paint, watercooling, cutting, DVD Drive covers Etc.

#19 brandogg

brandogg

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

How am I a jerk? He posted his mod on a message board for people to comment on it. Comment on the mod, not other people's comments.

#20 Psykup

Psykup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:59 PM

1nightstandard ==> LOL tu apprends le francais ? smile.gif

Dizzan/XS Filter - 062809 - spam, i think i will put the dvd out of the case. It will be better for the airflow, but i want to make a "box" for it and fix it at the other side of the case.

And somebody about my question on the power i can take from the power supply ?

Edited by Psykup, 16 June 2008 - 07:59 PM.

#21 Dizzan

Dizzan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE(brandogg @ Jun 13 2008, 10:28 PM) View Post

I'm sorry, but it's hideous

That, sir, is you being a dick.

Anyways, back to the mod that i was commenting on earlier... I think taking the dvd drive outta the case is a great idea man. I've been thinking about doing that also and doing some kind of badass cooling system. If you're gonna do that, you should do a sweet water cooling system.

#22 BlackLynx9

BlackLynx9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:25 AM

Very nice biggrin.gif. i wanted to do something like that but have the fans semi-flush into the case onto both heatsinks with some nice grills.

Also i think your idea about having the DVD drive outside is good but as you say having it in its own box would be good (just like the HD-DVD Drive) but maybe not attatch it to the side of the 360.

biggrin.gif

Keep it up. cool.gif

#23 1NightStandard

1NightStandard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE(Psykup @ Jun 16 2008, 03:35 PM) View Post

1nightstandard ==> LOL tu apprends le francais ? smile.gif

Oui, Je le parle, mais ne pas tres bon.

Alors, comment tu as coupe le circle parfait commme ca?

#24 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(Dizzan @ Jun 17 2008, 09:40 AM) View Post

That, sir, is you being a dick.

Anyways, back to the mod that i was commenting on earlier... I think taking the dvd drive outta the case is a great idea man. I've been thinking about doing that also and doing some kind of badass cooling system. If you're gonna do that, you should do a sweet water cooling system.

He wasn't being a dick, he has his own opinion (in which i agree with him) and you (among others) are flaming him for not having the same opinion as you. Hes entitled to his opinion, just like you are entitled to your own opinion.

He's comment said nothing abusive, or offensive to the poster. Hideous is just a word to describe ugly, unattractive. So brandogg isn't aloud to share his opinion of him not liking the look of it, in a forum for people to show there work and get constructive criticism and praises?

So, arn't you the one being the 'dick' for abusing a member for having an opinion different than your own?

expect a vacation in the future if you cant learn to respect the members of this forum.

#25 Psykup

Psykup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:57 PM

1nightstandard je l'ai decoupé avec une Dremel et un disque a plastique, mais avant j'avais graver le cercle sur le plastique. Pour finir j'ai passer la lime a metal.

J'espere que tu m'as compris smile.gif

#26 Dizzan

Dizzan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:18 AM

... I'm sorry if I offended anyone.. my life really sucks a lot lately and i'm depressed most of the time.. and i tend to take it out on others and i don't mean to... and for that i apologize. I'll just disappear for a while...

later everyone

#27 1NightStandard

1NightStandard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(Psykup @ Jun 18 2008, 01:33 PM) View Post

1nightstandard je l'ai decoupé avec une Dremel et un disque a plastique, mais avant j'avais graver le cercle sur le plastique. Pour finir j'ai passer la lime a metal.

J'espere que tu m'as compris smile.gif

Tres bon, Je te comprends. merci

QUOTE(Dizzan @ Jun 18 2008, 09:54 PM) View Post

... I'm sorry if I offended anyone.. my life really sucks a lot lately and i'm depressed most of the time.. and i tend to take it out on others and i don't mean to... and for that i apologize. I'll just disappear for a while...
later everyone

Whoa, don't go all emo on me.

#28 Thacrudd

Thacrudd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:tha box, tha pc, and rockin in a badass band
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

Glad to see this place is as friendly as ever lol.
Nice job, you say you're getting 8°c less with the extra fan? That seems to be a significant result. Thus, I certainly would not remove the fan. Who cares what other people think it looks like? You're the only one who has to look at it, and I've done lots of mods (on a PC mind you) that doesn't look good but gets me results. Mod on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users