#1 justbrowsing

justbrowsing

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

Ive been around the xbox scene for awhile and have finally decided to upgrade from my modded xbox to a 360. However, Ive been searching around for quite some time and seems a few things have changed. I cant seem to find any information about 360 modchips on any sites i used to consider trusted and the only site i've really purchased related products (divineo.com) doesn't seem to offer any chips either...

So, im going to ask if some one can point me in the right direction and hope not to get bashed for my obvious inability to find it myself. Im looking for a few things:

A trusted site to purchase 360 chips from since that seems to be the only thing i have trouble finding recently, although hell Im aiming at modding a Wii once i finish this up...

A decent set of tutorials for mod chip installations and HD upgrades and any other xbox 360 tutorials that may be useful in the long run.

Thanks

#2 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,808 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:06 AM

No chip needed for the 360. You just flash the dvd drive.

Also note that if you think you will be doing ANYTHING with the 360 like you did with the Xbox 1 then stop there and go back to your Xbox 1.

No homebrew. No XBMC. No hard drive upgrades other than the official 20 or 120GB drives.

Only thing you can do with a modded 360 is play backups burnt to DVD+DL disks.

Start by looking at the pinned topics above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users