lAze_a55

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:59 AM

I have 30 sets of the SST 49LF020 chips with 32 pin through hole sockets. The chips are currently blank and would require you to hotswap or program them by other means.

I can flash them, but my 1.1 box is down for the time being and I can't do hotswaps on my 1.4. So if you want them preflashed, you will have to wait atleast til the end of next week when I get my new parts to fix my 1.1.

I am selling the (1)chip+(1)socket+(1) 16 pin male header sets for $9 shipped, $11 shipped if you want to wait for me to be able to flash them, each. If I flash them, there will be a 1 week delay atleast until I get my old box running again. As it is my only means of programming them.

I also have 30 16 pin male headers and 30 12 pin female headers to be sold in pairs. I am selling those for $2 shipped for each pair.

Also one last thing I'm getting rid of. I have 4 actual eeprom chips that have been removed from dead boards. I have personally tested these and they are all good. I do not know their Live status though, they may or may not be banned. I will sell these individually for $3 shipped apiece or $10 for all 4. Unless you install these on already chipped boxes, they will do you little to no good without getting the key from them. I do not have the keys for these. I simply tested them each by installation on a chipped box and locked and unlocked the hard drive with them to test their functionality.

Here's some pics of all the stuff that I got:

IPB Image

These are all the items I am selling

IPB Image

These are the SST chips aka (cheapmod) installed in the sockets

IPB Image

These are the 16 pin male and 12 pin female headers

IPB Image

These are the 4 tested EEPROMS

I am new to this site, but I am fairly well established on Ebay. I have 100% feedback and 380+ feedback ratings. I am also Paypal verified. All items will ship through regular mail usually within 24-48 hours, so no tracking numbers will be available. I will give Paypal info through pm to buyers only. I will not ship any items until I receive cleared payment through Paypal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users