X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Interests:rebuilding broken xboxes
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:30 AM

I currently have more xbox stock than I can move locally so I figured I would see if anyone wanted anything here I have 18 to 20 systems ready to go all makes and models but 1.5 and 1.1 I have all models of dvd drives and psu's and will mix and match and preflash to anyones desire as well as setup the hdd and dashboard with all the lastest emulators and matching skins for a uniform look.
What you get is just the console nothing else no a/v cables or anything you must get those yourself what I am offering is to custom put together xboxes with your choice of hardare for $100 and flatrate shipping of $10 dollars US only.
Anyone interested respond here or PM
If not I will slow roll them locally.
Anyone in need of repair of there xbox feel free to respond or pm as well.I can fix just about anything other than mcpx,cpu, or gpu damage and I am skillful enough to do a 128mg ram upgrade and will premake them for 150 if anyone is interested

#2 modderguy791

modderguy791

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:52 PM

damn son,you got alot of xbox's there.

how much for a v1.0 or v1.4 shipped to 27574?

#3 run088

run088

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Interests:rebuilding broken xboxes
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:44 PM

I got 11 more that are not on the market 5 in my house 5 in my parents and 1 at my daughters.
But to answer your question as stated in 1st post $100 dollars flatrate $10 dollars shipping so $110 total I will only do US and I will build it exactly the way you want down to the psu if you desire as you can assume with this many xboxes its open season as far as availiblity for the parts you perfer.I have all makes and models of dvd drives,psus,and mobos except 1.5 or 1.1.
This is a list of things I can include as well if requested
If you want a 1.0 and you want the tsop split in 2 or 4 banks and bios preflashed =$3 dollars extra to cover the cost of the switches
If you want one that has 128mg of ram=$150 dollars plus $10 shipping
I can also do most any hardware modifications anybody would want if requested other than cpu,gpu,or mcpx rework and will do them at a cheap price I wont charge hardly anything for the labor but the materials if needed will run a little more.

#4 moeom

moeom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:27 PM

Email sent to run088@gmail.com

#5 thepita

thepita