• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dorksk8tr3

Dorksk8tr3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Skating and Playing games and Fucking Girls. :) (Oh and getting drunk while doing all three.)
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:05 AM

A while back my xenium gold chip worked but occasionally would not turn on with the xbox. I would have to wiggle it to get it to turn on or lift the xbox about an inch and let it jar down. Then it would work well. I had some crappy solder points on the lpc. Eventually it stopped working altogether. I took it apart and read the points on the lpc. All the appropriate voltage existed except for pin 5 the Rst. I traced the continuity back to a small 6 pin logic circuit. There is 2.8 or so volts before it and a .64 volt input to the unit. Once in a while pin 5 will read upwards of 1.8 or .6 usually 0. I think perhaps I fried the mobo somehow. I did a jump from a 3.3 point to the 3.3 pwr point which was 7. But I noticed I put it on 5 a while back. Now with the points resoldered and everything checked {still 0 at pin 5} I can start the xbox and it will boot to the ms dash and complain about the hd. Thats it. Any help?

#2 Dorksk8tr3

Dorksk8tr3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Skating and Playing games and Fucking Girls. :) (Oh and getting drunk while doing all three.)
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:44 AM

after two days now I fixed the xbox but it seems the chip is dead. Now I have an unlockd drive and no woking chip. Everything reads great now. All power is good. Light on the chip just won't kick on. I know the D0 is good to now becasue I can have itboot just the lpc and then nothing... Anyone know how to fix a chip?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users