Knuxyl

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

i THINK im having a problem with my mouse on xbmc. ive got it on the second port, it shows up in hardware, and it works BUT when i move the mouse on the right hand side of the blade (when on the far right blade) it will keep going to the left and if i move away from it it will stop and lets say it stopped on the media blade and i try to move my mouse over lets say the music icon but then the blades move to the right. i cant click anything except on the first and last blade without the blade moving. any help? thnx

#2 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:20 AM

yeah the way mc360 is coded the mouse wil lnever work properly on it I suggest you use another skin if you want mouse support.

And at this late stage there is no way I'm going back and fixing it because it would require redoign the whoel skin pretty much

#3 Knuxyl

Knuxyl

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:08 AM

damnnnnnnnitttttt that suckss.... i just made a converter for usb sad.gif well thnx for the reply smile.gif

#4 QuiescentWonder

QuiescentWonder

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, was just trying to use MC360 with XBMC on my PC and found this out. That seriously sucks.

#5 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE(QuiescentWonder @ Jul 9 2008, 05:21 AM) View Post

Yeah, was just trying to use MC360 with XBMC on my PC and found this out. That seriously sucks.

feel free to fix it if it sucks that much I will gladly submit the fix you supply if the rest of the skin still works the same as it did

otherwise use a remote or controller keyboard or turn off mouse support in xbmc settings so you don't keep screwing it up every time you mouse over by accident

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users